'South Park' Irks White House, Scientology With Trolling Mobile Billboards
"We knew it was risky," says Walter Levitt, chief marketing officer for Comedy Central.
'Marvel's Luke Cage': TV Review
Netflix's latest drama may not be a great superhero series, but it's searingly relevant and entertaining.
Watch the Trailer for Leonardo DiCaprio's Climate Change Doc 'Before the Flood'
The trailer has everything from polar bears to Pope Francis.
James Corden Performs With Backstreet Boys, Vows to Bring Back Boy Bands
"I'm talking about the cute one, the funny one, the nice one, the other one and the maverick who refused to play by the rules," said 'The Late Late Show' host.
- Hollywood Mourns Nobel Peace Prize-Winner Shimon Peres
- NBC's 'Timeless' Hit With Copyright Lawsuit
- 'Will & Grace's' Debra Messing, Eric McCormack on Clinton-Themed Reunion and a Possible Revival
- Alicia Machado Opens Up About Trump's Treatment of Her: "He’s Not a Good Person"
- TV Ratings: Clinton-Trump Debate Tops 80-Million Record
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Citing "Family Situation"
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
This Week’s Issue
The New Red Carpet
Top 25 designers | A Paris couture diary | Fashion's turn to feminism
- Hollywood's Top 25 Red Carpet Designers 2016
- Beverly Hills Housewife Annoyed at Buying $100,000 Dresses Seen on Actresses: "I Don’t Want the Sloppy Seconds"
- Michelle Obama Designer Christian Siriano: How I Beat Hollywood's Body Shamers on the Red Carpet (Guest Column)
- Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysians and Marlon Brando's Missing Oscar
- Don't Get Lauer'd: Nervous Networks Prep for Presidential Debates
Eazy-E's Widow Launches Production Company (Exclusive)
The newly formed Ruthless Entertainment has signed with Circle of Confusion.
- Inside the Quiet Legal Battles Over Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'
- 'Girl on the Train' Author Shoots Down 'Gone Girl' Comparisons
- 'Girl on the Train's' Emily Blunt on Gender Double Standards: "A Woman Is a Drunk, Whereas the Guy's a Partyer"
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer Debuts on 'Ellen'
- Remembering Curtis Hanson: '8 Mile' Producer Brian Grazer, Michael Douglas and More Pen Tributes
- Oscars: Montenegro Selects 'The Black Pin' for Foreign-Language Category
- Amazon Strikes India Streaming Deal With Co-Producer of 'Chef' Bollywood Remake
- Takashi Miike to Direct Warner Bros. Japan, Toho Co-Production Based on Manga
- Donald Trump Winning Documentary Film War 5-1
- 'Masterminds' Premiere: Cast Talks Bringing America’s Largest Cash Heist to Life
'Big Brother: Over the Top' Bosses Talk Digital Edition Changes, America's Vote and Future Plans
'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at FX
'JonBenet's Mother: Victim or Killer' Joins Lifetime's TV Movie in Ramsey Ratings Grab (Exclusive)
How 'Drunk History' Scored 'Hamilton's' Lin-Manuel Miranda
'Will & Grace' Cast Tackles Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Brangelina for Election-Themed Reunion
Netflix's Ted Sarandos Responds to Claims of Curtailed Creative Freedom
NBCUniversal CEO Calls Presidential Debate "Nerve-Racking," Lauds Moderator Lester Holt
Bill Pullman to Star Opposite Jessica Biel in USA Drama 'The Sinner'
'Luke Cage': Showrunner and Star Discuss "Why the World Is Ready For a Bulletproof Black Man"
Critic's Notebook: 'Pitch,' 'This Is Us' and the Perils of TV Pilot Twist Endings
'People v. O.J. Simpson' Writer and Producer D.V. DeVincentis Inks Overall Deal With FX
Matt LeBlanc Signs New Deal to Host BBC's 'Top Gear'
Wanda's Real Estate Chief Fights Back in Beverly Hills Spat: Opponents Using "Deplorable Tactics" (Exclusive)
The Chinese developer is hitting back against accusations that it is using foreign money to undermine a Beverly Hills project that would compete against its planned $1.2 billion hotel and condominium next to the Beverly Hilton.
Trayvon Martin's Parents Writing Memoir: "Everyone Reading the Manuscript Is in Tears by the Second Chapter"
Chris Jackson, editor-in-chief of Penguin Random House imprint One World, also shares in the interview how TV's diversity is influencing his work.
Michael Wolff on Shari Redstone and the Competing Narratives of Viacom's Future
Firmly in charge but without a clear plan, she must find a CEO (Katzenberg? Chernin?), earn Wall Street trust ("She's flailing around like a fish") or convince Leslie Moonves to fix everything.
Tribune Media Completes Three Real Estate Sales for $430M
The deals cover the iconic Tribune Tower in Chicago, the entertainment company's Los Angeles Times Square property and the Olympic Plant in L.A.
'Deepwater Horizon' Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura on Studios' Self-Destructive Fears and "Abandoning" Young Men
Disney/ABC TV's Ben Sherwood on a 'Star Wars' Series, "Mistakes" in Michael Strahan's 'Live' Exit and Bob Iger's Future
'Magnificent Seven' Producer on Why Westerns Aren't Dead and How Cancer Changed Him
Oscars: France Selects 'Elle' for Foreign-Language Category
Paul Verhoeven's controversial "rape comedy," starring Isabelle Huppert, premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.
Oscars: Italy Selects 'Fire at Sea' for Foreign-Language Category
The country has chosen the Berlin Golden Bear winner as its entry.
Oscars: Turkey Selects 'Cold of Kalandar' for Foreign-Language Category
Mustafa Kara's rural drama premiered at the Tokyo Film Festival where it won awards for best film and director.
Artios Awards Unveil 2017 Nominees; Joel McHale to Host L.A. Ceremony
Ceremonies will take place in N.Y. and L.A. on the same date.
- Oscars: Kyrgyzstan Selects 'A Father's Will' for Foreign-Language Category
- Oscars: Paolo Sorrentino Criticizes Italy’s Foreign-Language Doc Selection
- 'The Awards Pundits' on Brad and Angie, Paramount's Woes and the New York Film Festival
- Oscars: Bangladesh Selects 'The Unnamed' for Foreign-Language Category
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actor Roundtable With Rami Malek, Cuba Gooding Jr. and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actress Roundtable With Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Comedy Actress Roundtable With Ilana Glazer, Gina Rodriguez and More
Paris Day 1: Saint Laurent After Hedi Slimane
THR's senior fashion editor Booth Moore reports on the glitzy comings and goings of Paris Fashion Week.
Backstreet's Back (Alright): The Boys' Best Looks Through the Years
Countess Chocula: Fall's Best Chocolate-Colored Beauty Buys
10 Red Carpet-Ready Looks From London Fashion Week
Hollywood's Top 25 Red Carpet Designers 2016: Exclusive Portraits
In His Shoes: A Timeline of Christian Louboutin's Hollywood Hits
Emmys 2016: The Best Behind-the-Scenes Instagrams
See All the Stars at Burberry's First See-Now, Buy-Now Show
Emmy Awards Best Dressed
Mary J. Blige Sings to Hillary Clinton About Police Brutality in Interview Preview
The singer's full interview with the Democratic presidential candidate is set to premiere on Friday on Apple Music.
Hailee Steinfeld Rises to Pop Star Status in 'Starving' Video
Record Labels Move to Dismiss Lawsuit Over 50 Cent's "P.I.M.P."
Mary J. Blige's Interview With Hillary Clinton Faces Ridicule Online
Katy Perry, Joel McHale Try to Vote While Naked in Funny or Die Video
Selena Gomez Becomes First Instagram User to Reach 100 Million Followers
Justin Timberlake Sings "Mirrors" in New Trailer for Netflix Concert Film
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
twenty one pilots
Major Lazer Featuring Justin Bieber & MO
Let Me Love You
DJ Snake Featuring Justin Bieber
Kevin Kline Sets Broadway Return in 'Present Laughter'
The two-time Tony winner will return to the Great White Way after a 10-year absence to star in the Noel Coward comedy.
'Nat Turner in Jerusalem': Theater Review
This new off-Broadway drama concerns the leader of the 1831 slave rebellion played by Nate Parker in his acclaimed upcoming film, 'The Birth of a Nation.'
Molly Ringwald to Star in 'Terms of Endearment'
The erstwhile John Hughes teen queen will take on the feisty Texas matriarch played onscreen by Shirley MacLaine in the upcoming stage adaptation.
'Birth of a Nation', 'Hamilton' Set In-Theatre Voter Registration Initiatives
Audiences of all 50 states can register to vote before the Fox Searchlight's screenings or outside the Broadway show's theater.
Trayvon Martin's Parents Sign Book Deal (Exclusive)
'Rest in Power: The Enduring Life of Trayvon Martin' will hit shelves on Jan. 17, just over a month shy of the fifth anniversary of the teen's death.
- Hollywood's 25 Most Powerful Authors 2016
- Hollywood's Power Authors: 6 Up-and-Comers to Watch
- Michael Moore Plans One-Man Show About Presidential Race
CAA Signs Musical.ly Star Baby Ariel (Exclusive)
Fifteen-year-old Ariel Martin is the most-followed creator on the popular lip-synching app.
YouTube to Live-Stream 6th Annual Streamy Awards
Andrew Bachelor hosts the online video awards show Oct. 4.
First Presidential Debate Breaks Twitter Record
The company says Monday night's showdown between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was the most-tweeted debate ever.
Donald Trump's Campaign Website Goes Down During Debate
The Republican candidate told viewers to check out his website after Hillary Clinton made a plug for her site's Trump fact checker.
- Snapchat Unveils Smart Sunglasses, Rebrands as Snap Inc.
- Backlash Brews After Oculus Founder Funds Anti-Hillary Clinton Memes
- Yahoo Facing Gross Negligence Lawsuit Following Hack of 500M Users